OrganoReady® Angiogenesis HUVEC
64 ready-to-sprout HUVEC tubules to quantify compounds toxicity and pro- or anti-angiogenic activity.
Do you want to perform experiments in human-relevant, complex 3D tissue models but don’t have the time or experience to build your own? Look no further, with the OrganoReady Angiogenesis HUVEC you can now take your angiogenesis research to the next level. Create and set up your desired studies such as compound profiling, screening or subsequently investigate sprouting behavior.
OrganoReady® Angiogenesis HUVEC features:
- OrganoPlate® 3-lane 64, including:
- 64 HUVEC tubules ready to sprout
- Sprout initiation mix: OrganoMedium HUVEC-AN-I
- Perfused 3D microvasculature
- Tip-stalk cell hierarchy & anastomosis
- HUVEC cell line: Human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- ECM: Collagen I (Rat Tail)
Each tissue culture chip contains one in-gel culture channel and two perfusion channels, of which one perfused HUVEC tubule. Compounds and stimuli can directly be added from the apical and basolateral sides of the culture. With this direct access, the platform enables you to investigate microvascular damage, tumor angiogenesis, fibrosis, and sprout formation.