OrganoReady® Blood Vessel HUVEC
40 or 64 ready-to-use HUVEC tubules to assess vascular toxicity, compound transport, and immune migration.
Do you want to perform experiments in human-relevant, complex 3D tissue models but don’t have the time or experience to build your own? Look no further, with the OrganoReady Blood Vessel HUVEC you can now take your vascular research to the next level. Perform your self-created experiments to investigate permeability, absorption and transport, toxicity, and barrier integrity (TEER) in a physiologically relevant model.
OrganoReady® Blood Vessel HUVEC features:
- OrganoPlate® 3-lane 40 or 3-lane 64, including:
- 40 or 64 chips with ready-to-use HUVEC tubules
- Direct access to the apical and basal lumen of tubules
- HUVEC cell line: Human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- ECM: Collagen I (Rat Tail)
Each tissue culture chip contains one in-gel culture channel and two perfusion channels, of which one perfused HUVEC tubule. Compounds and stimuli can be added directly from the apical and basolateral sides of the culture. With this direct access, the platform enables perfusion and supports various barrier function and transport assays.