Blood Vessel HUVEC Barrier Integrity
OrganoServicesTM are available for multiple assays to allow compound profiling and/or screening in human-relevant, complex 3D tissue models.
Barrier function is an important readout in (bio)medical research, as the pathogenesis of many human diseases involves tissue barrier disruption. Measuring transendothelial electrical resistance (TEER) is a sensitive method to assess a tissue’s barrier function. We recently introduced the OrganoTEER®, a device engineered to measure barrier function of in vitro models. The OrganoTEER® is not only extremely efficient but can also measure a high range of TEER values, which makes it a valuable tool to answer your research questions regarding endothelial barrier integrity.
OrganoService Blood Vessel HUVEC Barrier Integrity offers:
- Screening of your compounds in our developed Blood Vessel HUVEC model
- Screening of up to 16 compounds in one concentration per OrganoPlate
- 2 Technical replicates and 2 control samples
- Option to extend the compound screen with more plates, in case a larger screen is desired
- Raw and normalized TEER values in a clear data report
An example of an application that can be performed using this OrganoServiceTM is the assessment of vascular toxicity of chemicals or therapeutic candidates.