The OrganoPlate® Graft is the first in vitro cell culture platform that allows vascularization of 3D tissues like spheroids, organoids, and tumors in vitro.
What you will learn
- Limitations of current models
- How to build 3D vascularized tissues
- How to form vascular beds in vitro
- How to add 3D microtissues in the OrganoPlate Graft
- How to set up available assays
How to get started in your lab
About the presenter
Dr. Dorota Kurek is a Senior Scientist of model development at MIMETAS. She obtained her Ph.D. in developmental biology at Erasmus University Rotterdam. She has more than 10 years of experience in the field of stem cell technologies and the use of stem cells in in vitro models. For the past 4 years, she had been working at MIMETAS as the head of the stem cell applications department.
- Trietsch, S, Naumovska, E., Kurek, D. et al. Nat Commun (2017) 8:262 https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-017-00259-3
- Kurek, D., Neagu, A., Tastemel, M., et al. Stem Cell Reports (2015) 4:114-128 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.11.007
- ten Berge, D., Kurek, D., Blauwkamp, T. et al. Nat Cell Biol. (2011) 13:1070–1075. https://doi.org/10.1038/ncb2314