The OrganoPlate® Graft is the first in vitro cell culture platform that allows vascularization of 3D tissues like spheroids, organoids, and tumors in vitro.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Limitations of current models
- How to build 3D vascularized tissues
- How to form vascular beds in vitro
- How to add 3D microtissues in the OrganoPlate Graft
- How to set up available assays
- How to get started in your lab
Dr. Dorota Kurek, Senior Scientist Application Development at MIMETAS
Dorota obtained her Ph.D. in developmental biology at Erasmus University Rotterdam. She has more than 10 years of experience in the field of stem cell technologies and the use of stem cells in in vitro models. For the past 4 years, she had been working at MIMETAS as the head of the stem cell applications department. OrganoPlate® Graft is the first in vitro cell culture platform that allows vascularization of 3D tissues like spheroids, organoids, and tumors in vitro.
- Trietsch, S, Naumovska, E., Kurek, D. et al. Nat Commun (2017) 8:262 https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-017-00259-3
- Kurek, D., Neagu, A., Tastemel, M., et al. Stem Cell Reports (2015) 4:114-128 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.11.007
- ten Berge, D., Kurek, D., Blauwkamp, T. et al. Nat Cell Biol. (2011) 13:1070–1075. https://doi.org/10.1038/ncb2314