OrganoReady® Colon Caco-2
OrganoReady® Colon Caco-2 comprises 40 or 64 ready-to-use Caco-2 tubules
to assess gut permeability, compound toxicity, and transport.
Do you want to perform experiments in human-relevant, complex 3D tissue models but don’t have the time or experience to build your own? Look no further, with the OrganoReady Colon Caco-2 you can now easily take your intestinal research to the next level. Perform your self-created experiments to investigate permeability, absorption and transport, toxicity, and barrier integrity (TEER) in a physiologically relevant model.
OrganoReady® Colon Caco-2 features:
- OrganoPlate® 3-lane 40 or 3-lane 64, including:
- 40 or 64 chips with ready-to-use Caco-2 tubules
- Direct access to the apical and basal lumen of tubules
- Caco-2 cell line: Human Caucasian colon adenocarcinoma, Wild-Type
- ECM: Collagen I (Rat Tail)
Each tissue culture chip contains one in-gel culture channel and two perfusion channels, of which one perfused Caco-2 tubule. Compounds and stimuli can directly be added from the apical and basolateral sides of the culture. With this direct access, the platform enables perfusion and supports various barrier function and transport assays.