Looking back at a Celebration of a Decade of Breakthroughs
Leiden, the Netherlands. Our 10-year anniversary event Grow. Learn. Discover. is over and it was a blast! With excellent speakers, inspiring topics, live Q&A, a high-level Roundtable Discussion and a wonderful audience, our celebration of a decade of breakthroughs was truly a great success. Thank you for being a part of it!
Did you miss it? Watch the after movie to get an impression of this wonderful event!
Recordings now available on-demand!
We're pleased to share with you the videos, so you can watch them on-demand. Have a look at the different speakers and presentations below:
- Mark Ferrer, PhD (NCATS, National Institutes of Health)
Advancing Drug Discovery with Biofabricated 3D Tissue Models
- Bas Trietsch, PhD (MIMETAS) and Henriette Lanz, PhD (MIMETAS)
Scientific Discussion about the Importance of Physiologically Relevant and Humanized 3D Tissue and Disease Models
- Rebecca Riddle (Cambridge University)
Using the OrganoPlate® to Develop a Vessel-on-a-Chip Model of Inflammation
- Henriette Lanz, PhD (MIMETAS)
Placing Compounds and Targets in the Patient Context through Phenotypic Disease Modelling
- Roundtable Discussion with Gera Goverse, PhD (Crownbio Inc.), Christopher Cooper (Labcorp) and Nienke Wevers, PhD (MIMETAS)
In vitro Models on the Critical Path towards New Drugs: Quo Vadis?
Headquarters Lab Tour and Musical Break
- Get a glimpse of our laboratory facilities at our headquarters in Oegstgeest, NL
- Watch and listen to the cello musical break by Muziek aan Bed