OrganoReady® Caco-2 compromises 38 ready-to-use Caco-2 tubules
for drug exposure, transport, and permeability studies.
OrganoReady® Caco-2 features:
- OrganoPlate® 3-lane 40, including:
- 38 chips with ready-to-use Caco-2 tubules
- 2 control chips without cells
- Direct access to the apical and basal lumen of tubules
- Caco-2 cell line: Human Caucasian colon adenocarcinoma, Wild-Type
- ECM: Collagen I (Rat Tail)
Each tissue culture chip contains one in-gel culture channel and two perfusion channels, whereof one perfused Caco-2 tubule. Compounds and stimuli can directly be added from the apical and basolateral sides of the culture. With this direct access, the platform enables perfusion and supports various barrier functions, and transport assays.